Welcome & Introductions :)

Hi my name is Osama bin Rafi and I am here to discuss for my F1 visa interview and I want to succeed init, I am preparing from your youtube vedios, and other sources as well, your vedios are too good, I am making effort Allah will succeed me, in sha Allah

I have been accepted in the university which is located Washington DC. I got scholarship too and my major is computer science.
Q1) why you choose this university
Q2) why you can’t study in your home country.
Can you help in answering these two question

Hello! I am Neel from Surat,Gujarat,India

Hello l’m Sandra a Ghanaian but currently in UAE . I completed school in 2019 and started the tertiary just level 100 and relocated to UAE but l applied for a school as a freshman. After completing shs l never worked because l continued my education in 2020 and relocated in 2021 . I came with tourist visa but now have a resident visa but currently lm not working. Please will that affect my chance of getting approved and since l applied as a freshman and never worked in my home country and also in my current residence, will it affect the chance of getting my f1 vis approve?

Great to see you here

Hi!
I am a materials engineer! I would love to connect with other engineers that want to succeed

Hi

How r u

My name is Paul Obasi Ogboji from Nigeria

Hi, I’m Emmanuel from Nigeria. I’ve been given admission to study in the US F1 visa. I’ve been scheduled for an interview. How can I get help to answer the interview questions?

Hi there ,
Greetings to you all!
My name is Paul
I recently received an F-1 form.
What do I need to succeed and get the white paper to US

Hi. Welcome, and feel free to start a new thread to get that going :slight_smile:

Welcome, Paul. We’re glad you’re here.

Welcome to greencardEZ, Emmanuel. Check out Expert Services.

Welcome, Saransh.

Hi Kaveti.

Welcome to greencardEZ, Dilshad.

Hi am Arthur

Hi I am comfort.

I applied for the dv lottery visa this year but I am planning to study in USA fall 2024.
I will it affect my f-1 visa ?
If the VO offer ask me why I applied, what is the best answer?

Thank you.