Change school on F1 Visa

Hi,my name is Priscilla,i have applied for an F1 visa,I want to know if I can change schools when I get to the US

Hi Priscilla,

You must enroll in the school for which you get your F1 Visa stamp. However, you can transfer schools in the future. More information is on DHS’s website.